Saturday, August 18, 2018

This time the CEO of MiWay Insurance really put his foot in his mouth


The CEO of MiWay Insurance, Rene Otto (@reneotto5901) tweeted this:  


It is a pity that a CEO can tweet such utter rubbish. I can only think that he really hate Afrikaans-speaking whites and that he tweeted it on purpose to show Afrikaans-speaking whites that they are not welcome as MiWay clients? Surprize for Rene Otto and MiWay, the bloody Brits tried for how many years since they set foot in South Africa as a colonial power to kill Afrikaans without success, instead Afrikaans just grow stronger. Since 1994 the ANC are trying their best to undermine Afrikaans and the Afrikaans-speaking white culture and traditions without any success. So, Rene Otto you do not stand a chance in hell to undermine my beautiful language!!! I see you dig around in the past, so spend your time positive by researching the history of the 1961 movie “Doodkry is Min” by Jamie Uys. I was with my parents in 1961 at the Voortrekker Monument when this movie was premiered! I am proud of my past and my heritage and you will never succeed in letting me feel any guilt!

PS: It is not Afrikaners who believe they are God’s chosen people but rather Rene Otto thinking that he is God to judge them.


Afrikaans Taal Monument - Afrikaans My Wondersoete Taal


Danie de Villiers

1 comment: